We continued our Thanksgiving traditions in Valley Center at "The Double-Wide" with quad riding, plenty of great food, games and good fun!

Everything was perfect with the exception of one missing food item. I always make sausage balls and apple pie, but apparently that's not enough anymore.... now everybody wants the breakfast "sausage ring" to be part of the tradition as well. No one had a problem letting me know that Thanksgiving was nearly "ruined" because of my failure to make the beloved "sausage ring." I knew it had become an Easter and Christmas staple but was not aware of the expectation for Thanksgiving! I wonder what would happen if I failed to make Toffee at Christmas??? We'll see if they all treat me right. I love my family.
There's so much to be thankful for..... God is good!
I won't treat you right if you fail to make toffee at Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete