Monday, December 19, 2011

Nothing But Trouble!

I know this dog looks like a sweet little Beagle who would never be any trouble, but that is not the case! She's really nothing but TROUBLE!
First it was the Brown Recluse bite that sent her to the vet with an overnight visit and a pricey bill for her stay.
Next was the dead rat that she ate, which again required x-rays, meds and another pricy vet bill.
The day before Thanksgiving she started having seizures $400 later it's determined that she has Epilepsy, a condition that will require regular blood tests and medication every 12 hours for the rest of her life.
Last week she got Shari's chocolate advent calendar and consumed all the chocolates that were left. We decided to let her work through her problem. She came through it just fine.
On Sunday we made a couple batches of our coveted Christmas Toffee, put it behind closed doors to cool..... yep you guessed it.... she got into it and ate at least 1/4 of the batch. (You or I would be sick if we even attempted to eat that much at one time.)
Yesterdayday she got Shari's $10 bill and shredded it. We taped together what we could but there are still some missing pieces. We won't be looking for them.
I went to wrap some gifts this morning and found this! She'd chewed through the toothpaste and the mint dental floss. Guess she was looking to freshen her breath.
Like I said, "She's nothing but TROUBLE!"

1 comment: