Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow Update

As some of you know, last week we finally broke down and got a satellite dish. This only happened after installing a digital antennae 300 feet up our mountainside. When all was said and done we went from getting 7 channels to about 3. Which now explains the picture.... Zeek removing the snow off the roof that was blocking the dish. We plug the TV into the generator to catch a glimpse of the news so we don’t feel completely shut off from the world.

This is our own personal sled run designed, and maintained by the WORLD’S BEST DAD who operates some heavy equipment. This is just a portion of the snow scooped from our deck, yard, driveway and street. This provides endless hours of fun and entertainment. In the girl’s eyes “Dad brought the tractor home to make them a sled run.”


The final update for today is that we've lost water pressure... we still have water or at least we did when I left this morning, but not sure how long it will last. I'll find out soon, I'm heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment